Product Owner at Softbank Robotics Cloud team, managing SaaS tools for robots data monitoring and users interaction analytics.
Responsible of two scrum teams:
- Data-Science team (5 people): Working with investigation and R&D teams in paris and Tokyo to establish predictive maintenance for robots.
- Robots monitoring team (6 people): Implementing different tools for data collection, crash reporting and real time alerting for customer care and investigation teams. Implementing Interaction Analytics tool for B2B, a tool that provides analytics data and reports for users interactions with robots.
My tasks as product owner:
- Gather requirements from different teams and business units of Softbank robotics world: Paris, Tokyo, Boston and San Francisco.
- Work with business owners and users, in order to define the products, write user stories and set priorities.
- Roadmap management
- Regular backlog grooming with scrum masters and dev teams
- Set priorities at sprint plannings
- Centralise communication between different development teams in Paris and Tokyo
- Release management
- Work with product design team on monitoring tools for users.
Also responsible of project management methodologies in the cloud team:
- Define and adapt a product life cycle in the context of Softbank Robotics Online Services.
- Organise workshops, to follow up and synchronise between product owners and scrum masters in order to continually retrospect and improve project management methodologies.