Senior Product Manager for data collection, Ad serving and user consent management for mobile apps.
- Product management of 4 different squads, for Ogury App SDK on android and iOS.
- Roadmap definition and product conception based on yearly business OKRs.
- Definition of acceptance and success criterias.
- Priority management
- Beta tests and release management.
- Data and KPI monitoring
- Coordination with different teams at Ogury:
-- Publishers managers team to gather publishers' requirements and different app constraints.
-- Data science teams to gather technical and functional needs for user profiling and Ad targeting.
-- Ad server teams for different ad formats implementation.
-- Support teams for publishers' feedbacks and sdk integration process.
-- Design team for product conception and user experience improvement.
Product Owner at Softbank Robotics Cloud team, managing SaaS tools for robots data monitoring and users interaction analytics.
Responsible of two scrum teams:
- Data-Science team (5 people): Working with investigation and R&D teams in paris and Tokyo to establish predictive maintenance for robots.
- Robots monitoring team (6 people): Implementing different tools for data collection, crash reporting and real time alerting for customer care and investigation teams. Implementing Interaction Analytics tool for B2B, a tool that provides analytics data and reports for users interactions with robots.
My tasks as product owner:
- Gather requirements from different teams and business units of Softbank robotics world: Paris, Tokyo, Boston and San Francisco.
- Work with business owners and users, in order to define the products, write user stories and set priorities.
- Roadmap management
- Regular backlog grooming with scrum masters and dev teams
- Set priorities at sprint plannings
- Centralise communication between different development teams in Paris and Tokyo
- Release management
- Work with product design team on monitoring tools for users.
Also responsible of project management methodologies in the cloud team:
- Define and adapt a product life cycle in the context of Softbank Robotics Online Services.
- Organise workshops, to follow up and synchronise between product owners and scrum masters in order to continually retrospect and improve project management methodologies.
Project manager for the program Orange LTE deployment at Ericsson.
- Coordination between supply chain and deployment teams.
- Forecast Planning
- Risks analysis
Worked with project specification team for the project ECOMOUV (collect of the eco-taxe for heavy trucks in France).
- Write Synthesis documents for the technical audit ( System architecture description, Executive Summary, )
- Coordination between development team in Sweden and functional teams in Austria.
- Planning management
Specification and development of a traffic management and operating assistance system for the company Cofiroute.
Implementation of different use cases:
- Minimum conditions for tunnels operating.
- Traffic stop management
- Compute snow and ice indicators for winter road alerts.
- Management of message display on highways boards.
Full stack developer for a web application for rails system management for the client Réseau Ferré de France.
- Implementation of user interface web pages for rails reservation request, and their backend methods (Create, update, remove, Import requests from csv, export reservation.. )
- Implementation of web services
- Sprint planning with dev team and scrum master
- Sprint reviews